F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing Special and Fertility Treatment Update
For men and women who struggle with infertility, a fertility clinic can offer hope and make pregnancy a reality. Although the COVID-19 pandemic has put many things on hold, those who need fertility treatment can't afford to wait. Fortunately, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine has deemed infertility treatment as an essential health service.
In an effort to provide essential health care while also doing our part to keep the community safe, we at the Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health (AZARH) are proud to offer a special on F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing and provide fertility treatment during COVID-19 to patients from our Scottsdale, AZ and Gilbert, AZ offices.
Fertility Treatment and Keeping Patients Safe
In order to maintain a safe environment for our patients and do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community, AZARH is closely monitoring and following all guidelines from local authorities.
While things may look a little different in our fertility clinic, and really in all of Scottsdale, our commitment to our patients and their fertility treatment has not changed. This is why, in addition to providing a safe environment for treatment, we are also offering special on F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing for $650 until the end of June 2020.
F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing
F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing is an online tool that makes it possible to order fertility testing and begin the fertility testing process from the comfort and safety of your own home.
F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing consists of several diagnostic treatments to evaluate ovarian reserve, check the anatomy of the uterus and fallopian tubes, perform a semen analysis, and provide a consultation to discuss the findings and potential treatment options going forward.
F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing Process
F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing begins with an online survey regarding your reproductive history and cycle followed by diagnostic tests, including:
- Baseline blood draw and vaginal ultrasound: A baseline blood draw is performed on female patients and used in combination with vaginal ultrasound to measure hormone levels and check ovarian reserve.
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) X-ray: HSG X-rays are performed to check the shape of the uterus and look for any blockages in the fallopian tubes or other anatomical issues affecting the uterus or fallopian tubes that may be interfering with fertility.
- Semen analysis: Male patients will undergo semen analysis to evaluate sperm count, sperm motility and morphology.
- Consultation: After tests are complete, a consultation will be arranged to discuss the findings and possible treatment options.
Other Fertility Treatments
In addition to F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing, we are offering other essential fertility treatments so that our patients don't have to put their fertility treatment indefinitely on hold. Some treatments we offer include:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Fertility preservation
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
Learn More about Fertility Treatment
To help give back to our Scottsdale community during this trying time, AZARH is extending our special pricing of $650 on F.A.S.T. Fertility Testing to the end of June 2020. To learn more about this special offer or to discuss other fertility treatment options, please call (480) 681-1742 to schedule a consultation.