The truth is, there is no such thing as a “typical” fertility treatment journey. But a successful one begins with a fertility clinic where you will be treated by experienced fertility doctors and clinical staff with a track record of pregnancy success. AZARH includes the best fertility specialists in Arizona. And with fertility clinics in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Gilbert, you can find a fertility clinic near you to fit your treatment needs.
Whether you are being treated for female infertility or male infertility issues — or a combination of both — we offer a comprehensive range of treatments and technologies that may help get you pregnant, such as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). And because we also recognize how stressful it can be coping with infertility, we also provide acupuncture and emotional and psychological support.
As a general rule — although there are many exceptions — we tend to start with less intense treatments and turn to more elaborate procedures only as they prove necessary. Throughout your fertility treatment at AZARH, we will explore with you the pros and cons of each procedure and provide options that best suit your medical needs, emotional comfort, and financial situation.
As part of your fertility treatment plan, your reproductive endocrinologist may start you at any point along the following path and may recommend some or all of the procedures below:
- Fertility drugs with intercourse (80% of infertility problems are resolved with medication)
- Natural Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Fertility drugs combined with Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Reproductive Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Additional Fertility Options
At AZARH, we believe that there is always a way for you to become a parent. Our Arizona fertility clinics also offer these fertility options you might choose to explore:
- Egg Donation – Recommended when a woman is unable to get pregnant with her own eggs, but who would like to carry and give birth to a baby
- Embryo Donation – Selected by those who are unable to conceive a child with their own sperm and eggs, but who would like to carry and give birth to a baby
- Gestational Carrier – Chosen by those who are unable to carry a baby to term or have a uterine problem which may cause early delivery or reduce the chance of success
- Adoption – Pursued by those who are unable to, or choose not to, have a biologically-related child
To find out more about what is the right path to parenthood for you call 480-946-9900 or contact us. Fulfill your dream of building a family and having a healthy child with the best fertility clinic in Arizona!